Installations Available In MD, DC & Northern VA Only (301)615-3300
Designed for automatic collection and removal of condensate from air conditioning, refrigeration and dehumidification equipment when gravity drainage is not possible or practical. Also suitable for high efficiency oil and gas-fired condensing furnace and condensing boiler equipment. Removable pump float locking tab for safety during transportation.
Equipment & Basic Install Package
· Includes state and local permits
· We will disconnect, remove and dispose of the existing equipment.
· UV Wrap on the refrigerant lines
· Refrigerant Locking Caps
· We will install a new condensate gravity drain up to 10ft.
· We will fabricate a new sheet metal supply transition up to 12" to connect new air handler to existing duct work.
· New Return box with 1" filter rack for easy filter changing
· We will install a new, level outdoor equipment pad, electrical whip, electrical disconnect and snow legs
· We will start-up, cycle and balance system for optimal performance
· We will perform a nitrogen pressure test on the existing refrigerant lines, if leak is found a quote to repair or replace will be provided.
· 10 Year Compressor, 10 Year Parts and 1 Year Labor Warranty if registered within 30 days of installation
Installation Does Not Include But Local Code May Require (our experts will confirm with you)
o Chimney Liner 5" up to 35ft $950.00 additional
o Combustion air grilles $125.00
o Flue piping longer than 6'
o Crane charges for rooftop units
o Attic pan and Attic charges
o Not Responsible for refinishing of floor, walls, painting, doors, drywall repairs which may be cut or removed for installation process
Click Here To Schedule In-Home Measurement!
For Full System Installations Only
10 Year Compressor, 10 Year Parts and 5 Years of Labor Warranty if registered within 30 days of installation. ($490.00 Value)
Preventative Maintenance Membership for 2 Years! ($358.00 Value)
LEFT IN STOCK!
Real Time Visitor Right Now
Call Us (301)615-3300