Peace Of Mind For Your Whole Family!
The perfect home heating & cooling membership from just $13.00 per month
"I wish all home services were this easy"
"This membership has been a no brainer, I love the protection of free replacement parts!"
"Comfort Depot makes sure my new system is working year after year"
Outdoor Unit Checklist
1. Inspect unit for proper refrigerant level and adjust if necessary
2. Clean dirt, leaves and debris from inside cabinet
3. Rinse the condenser coils
4. Inspect base pan for restricted drain openings — remove obstructions as necessary
5. Inspect coil and cabinet—clean as needed
6. Inspect fan motor and fan blades for wear and damage—on older models lubricate as needed
7. Inspect control box, associatedcontrols/accessories, wiring and connections.Controls may include: contactors, relays, circuitboards, capacitors, sump heat and other accessories. All control box and electrical parts should be checked for wear or damage.
8. Inspect compressor and associated tubing for damage
Indoor Unit Checklist
1.Inspect blower assembly (includes blowerhousing, blower wheel and motor)
On older models, lubricate motor
2. Check combustion blower housing for lint and debris
3. Inspect evaporator coil, drain pan and condensate drain lines
4. Inspect for gas leaks in gas furnaces
5. Inspect burner assembly—clean and adjust as needed
6. Inspect ignition system and safety controls—clean and adjust as needed
7. Inspect heat exchanger or heating elements
8. Inspect flue system—check for proper attachment to the furnace, any dislocated sections, and for signs of corrosion. Replace if necessary.
9. Inspect control box, associated controls, wiring and connections
10. Inspect conditioned airflow system (ductwork)—check for leaks
Purchasing an agreement you agree to our Terms & Conditions