Select Our Basic Or Elite Install Package! Questions? (301)615-3300
LEFT IN STOCK!
The Infinity series heat pump is part of an intelligent, communicating system that delivers superior comfort, quiet performance and enviable efficiency in both heating and cooling modes. In fact, all Infinity models and sizes have earned the ENERGY STAR® qualification. With years of proven reliability and energy savings the Carrier Heat Pump is the leader of the pack!
Carrier's Most Efficient
Infinity® Series heat pumps offer real potential for annual savings while providing extremely comfortable heating and cooling. When compared to a standard efficiency heat pump, the Infinity 20 can save up to $78 a year in cooling and up to $305 a year in heating
Carrier's Greenspeed Intelligence
The unique, variable-speed compressor of this unit, when directed by the Infinity control as part of a complete Infinity system, allows it to literally adapt its output to the needs of the home. With infinite adjustments between 40% and 100% capacity, it gives the home only the amount of cooling or heating necessary.
Model Air Handler- FE4ANB005L00
Height- 53 7/16"
Width- 21 1/8"
Depth- 22 1/16"
Model Heat Strip- FC-3001F15
Model Heat Pump- 25VNA048A003
Equipment & Basic Install Package
· Includes state and local permits
· We will disconnect, remove and dispose of the existing equipment.
· UV Wrap on the refrigerant lines
· Refrigerant Locking Caps
· We will install a new condensate gravity drain up to 10ft.
· We will fabricate a new sheet metal supply transition up to 12" to connect new air handler to existing duct work.
· New Return box with 1" filter rack for easy filter changing
· We will install a new, level outdoor equipment pad, electrical whip, electrical disconnect and snow legs
· We will start-up, cycle and balance system for optimal performance
· We will perform a nitrogen pressure test on the existing refrigerant lines, if leak is found a quote to repair or replace will be provided.
· 10 Year Compressor, 10 Year Parts and 1 Year Labor Warranty if registered within 30 days of installation
Installation Does Not Include But Local Code May Require (our experts will confirm with you)
o Chimney Liner 5" up to 35ft $950.00 additional
o Combustion air grilles $125.00
o Flue piping longer than 6'
o Crane charges for rooftop units
o Attic pan and Attic charges
o Not Responsible for refinishing of floor, walls, painting, doors, drywall repairs which may be cut or removed for installation process
Click Here To Schedule In-Home Measurement!
10 Year Compressor, 10 Year Parts and 5 Years of Labor Warranty if registered within 30 days of installation. ($490.00 Value)
Preventative Maintenance Membership for 2 Years! ($358.00 Value)
Real Time Visitor Right Now
Call Us (301)615-3300