Installations Available In MD, DC & Northern VA Only (301)615-3300
LEFT IN STOCK!
Carrier Infinity® Series air conditioners offer intelligent electronics and multispeed capabilities that take indoor comfort and energy-saving performance to new levels. Throughout the Infinity line, we never lose sight of the Carrier quality, environmental stewardship and lasting durability that have endured for more than a century. Matched with a two-stage Infinity 80 gas furnace that can operate on low or high stage heat for quiet, consistent comfort. Our variable-speed blower provides just the right amount of airflow, running more consistently on the lowest speed possible for more even temperatures, reducing hot and cold spots, and enhanced humidity control as a part of your cooling system.
*To receive this warranty the equipment must be registered at Carrier.com immediately after installation*
SEER- Up to 16
EER- Up to 13
AFUE- Up to 80.0%
Model Furnace- 58CVA090---1--16
Height- 33 1/3"
Width- 17 1/2"
Model Cased Coil- CNPVP2417ALA
Height- 14 5/8"
Width- 17 1/2"
Model Air Conditioner- 24ANB624A003
Refrigerant Line Size- 3/8 Liquid & 3/4 Suction
Equipment & Basic Install Package
· Includes state and local permits
· We will disconnect, remove and dispose of the existing equipment.
· UV Wrap on the refrigerant lines
· Refrigerant Locking Caps
· We will install a new condensate gravity drain up to 10ft.
· We will fabricate a new sheet metal supply transition up to 12" to connect new air handler to existing duct work.
· New Return box with 1" filter rack for easy filter changing
· We will install a new, level outdoor equipment pad, electrical whip, electrical disconnect and snow legs
· We will start-up, cycle and balance system for optimal performance
· We will perform a nitrogen pressure test on the existing refrigerant lines, if leak is found a quote to repair or replace will be provided.
· 10 Year Compressor, 10 Year Parts and 1 Year Labor Warranty if registered within 30 days of installation
Installation Does Not Include But Local Code May Require (our experts will confirm with you)
o Chimney Liner 5" up to 35ft $950.00 additional
o Combustion air grilles $125.00
o Flue piping longer than 6'
o Crane charges for rooftop units
o Attic pan and Attic charges
o Not Responsible for refinishing of floor, walls, painting, doors, drywall repairs which may be cut or removed for installation process
Click Here To Schedule In-Home Measurement!
10 Year Compressor, 10 Year Parts and 5 Years of Labor Warranty if registered within 30 days of installation. ($490.00 Value)
Preventative Maintenance Membership for 2 Years! ($358.00 Value)
Real Time Visitor Right Now
Call Us (301)615-3300