Installations Available In MD, DC & Northern VA Only (301)615-3300
LEFT IN STOCK!
The XV18 Heat Pump System features a SEER cooling rating of up to 18.00 and a heating rating of 10 HSPF making it a perfect choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits. One of the industry’s most reliable heat pump units, the XV18 variable speed system has been tested to stand up to the elements while running as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. This system gives you peace of mind while lowering heating and cooling costs in your home.
Each Trane Heat Pump System unit is loaded with top of the line components. Each ensure day after day your unit will provide complete comfort your family can rely on. The XV18 features.
The Trane TruComfort™ systems give you precise comfort by running at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable. This allows the variable speed compressor, outdoor fan, and indoor fan to vary operating speed and BTU as the temperature outside changes, slowing down or speeding up gradually in as little as 1/10 of 1% increments to keep comfort within 1/2° of the thermostat setting.
Trane Backs this Unit With...
12-Year Limited Warranty on Compressor if Registered at Trane.com
10-Year on outdoor coil & all other functional Parts Limited Warranty if Registered at Trane.com
Model Air Handler- TTAM9A0B30V31DA
Model Heat Strip- TBAYEAAC10BK1BA
Heat Pump Model- T4TWV8024A1000B
Refrigerant Line Size
Equipment & Basic Install Package
· Includes state and local permits
· We will disconnect, remove and dispose of the existing equipment.
· UV Wrap on the refrigerant lines
· Refrigerant Locking Caps
· We will install a new condensate gravity drain up to 10ft.
· We will fabricate a new sheet metal supply transition up to 12" to connect new air handler to existing duct work.
· New Return box with 1" filter rack for easy filter changing
· We will install a new, level outdoor equipment pad, electrical whip, electrical disconnect and snow legs
· We will start-up, cycle and balance system for optimal performance
· We will perform a nitrogen pressure test on the existing refrigerant lines, if leak is found a quote to repair or replace will be provided.
· 10 Year Compressor, 10 Year Parts and 1 Year Labor Warranty if registered within 30 days of installation
Installation Does Not Include But Local Code May Require (our experts will confirm with you)
o Chimney Liner 5" up to 35ft $950.00 additional
o Combustion air grilles $125.00
o Flue piping longer than 6'
o Crane charges for rooftop units
o Attic pan and Attic charges
o Not Responsible for refinishing of floor, walls, painting, doors, drywall repairs which may be cut or removed for installation process
Click Here To Schedule In-Home Measurement!
10 Year Compressor, 10 Year Parts and 5 Years of Labor Warranty if registered within 30 days of installation. ($490.00 Value)
Preventative Maintenance Membership for 2 Years! ($358.00 Value)
Real Time Visitor Right Now
Call Us (301)615-3300