Select Our Basic Or Elite Install Package! Questions? (301)615-3300
LEFT IN STOCK!
The XR14 A/C system features a SEER rating of up to 16.00, making it a great choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits. The increased energy efficiency of this air conditioning system may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Paired with the powerful XR95 gas furnace featuring a 95% AFUE rating (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) meaning it outputs 95 BTUs of useful heating for every 100 BTUs of natural gas input. This combination of these units makes an unstoppable "train" of a system that will quietly chug on for years.
Each Trane gas furnace is loaded with top of the line products. Each guarantee that each and every day your systems will provide complete comfort that you and your family can trust. The XR95 forced air furnace features.
Each Trane Air Conditioning unit is loaded with top of the line components. Each ensure day after day; your unit will provide complete comfort your family can rely on. The XR14 features.
Trane Backs this Unit With...
10 Year Limited Parts & Compressor Warranty if Registered at Trane.com
Limited Lifetime Heat Exchanger Warranty if Registered at Trane.com
Model Cased Coil- T4PXCCU48BS3HAA
Air Conditioner Model- T4TTR4048L1000A
Equipment & Basic Install Package
· Includes state and local permits
· We will disconnect, remove and dispose of the existing equipment.
· UV Wrap on the refrigerant lines
· Refrigerant Locking Caps
· We will install a new condensate gravity drain up to 10ft.
· We will fabricate a new sheet metal supply transition up to 12" to connect new air handler to existing duct work.
· New Return box with 1" filter rack for easy filter changing
· We will install a new, level outdoor equipment pad, electrical whip, electrical disconnect and snow legs
· We will start-up, cycle and balance system for optimal performance
· We will perform a nitrogen pressure test on the existing refrigerant lines, if leak is found a quote to repair or replace will be provided.
· 10 Year Compressor, 10 Year Parts and 1 Year Labor Warranty if registered within 30 days of installation
Installation Does Not Include But Local Code May Require (our experts will confirm with you)
o Chimney Liner 5" up to 35ft $950.00 additional
o Combustion air grilles $125.00
o Flue piping longer than 6'
o Crane charges for rooftop units
o Attic pan and Attic charges
o Not Responsible for refinishing of floor, walls, painting, doors, drywall repairs which may be cut or removed for installation process
Click Here To Schedule In-Home Measurement!
10 Year Compressor, 10 Year Parts and 5 Years of Labor Warranty if registered within 30 days of installation. ($490.00 Value)
Preventative Maintenance Membership for 2 Years! ($358.00 Value)
Real Time Visitor Right Now
Call Us (301)615-3300